Job Reference: EH/HOSCJ/HAMM
Pay Rate: £26.00 - £30.00 PAYE or £35.00 - £40.00 Umbrella (Per Hour)
Hours: 35 hours per week (2 days from home) can also accept part time (3-4 days a week)
2 month temp position
Interviews are on a rolling basis
Servoca resourcing is a recruitment organisation that specialises in placing people in to temporary and permanent roles within the resettlement and rehabilitation sector.
A domestic violence charity I'm working with are looking for an experienced Senior Manager to be Head of their Criminal Justice Services in Hammersmith. You will be expected to build strong relationships and engagement with voluntary and statutory partners and funders. Support organisations in strategic plans and ensure a high standard of delivery of service.
- Thorough knowledge around the issues women face within the ciriminal justice system and/or social justice system.
- Have extensive knowledge around Safeguarding of Children & Adults and legislation.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with partners in the delivery service.
- Oversee reporting of service outcomes and reporting performance issues.
- Managing budgets to a high standard, communication funding streams, reviewing and agreeing budgets.
- A relevant qualification or consolidate equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of issues relating to women experience violence.
- Experience of strategic leadership and management, developing services at a senior level.
- Experience of performance management and supervision of staff.
- Experience of developing partnerships.
If you wish to know more details and be considered for the role please feel free to call directly or email me.
This post is open to female applicants only as being female is deemed to be a genuine occupational requirement under Schedule 9, Paragraph 1 of the Equality Act 2010.