Job Title: Interventions Officer
Location: HMP Risley
Pay: PAYE: £18 per hour umbrella rate
Duration: 12 weeks
One of my Housing Specialist clients are looking for a full time interventions officer to work in HMP Risley, this role will only be working 9-5pm (4:30pm finish on Fridays) you will be working with adult inmates who are coming up for release supporting them back into the community.
- Experience of working within prisons or probation support
- Experience of working with one to one and group settings
- Worked with Interventions in the past
- Can display experience of assisting ex-offenders back into the community
- Assisting with practical skills, budgeting, meal planning and wellbeing.
- Working one to one and in group settings
- Facilitating programs
This role is Prison based and you will be required to complete a Servoca DBS if your current one is not on the Update Service.
Servoca Resourcing Solutions are acting as an Employment Business for temporary or contract roles and as an Employment Agency for permanent opportunities.