Job Ref: RP/CR/GRAN666
Job Title: Support Worker
Duration: 6 months initially
Pay: PAYE: £12.09 ph - Umbrella: £16.07 ph
Servoca Resourcing Solutions are looking for a Support Worker for an initial 6 month contract to start asap for a social justice charity based in Grantham.
- Experience of working and supporting with vulnerable people
- Knowledge of trauma informed methods to support.
- Existing housing experience.
- Maintain a safe environment by declaring and reporting repairs, as well as health and safety issues.
- Provide a holistic range of support for service users.
- Resolve challenging situations in a sensitive manner that balances the needs of the service user.
- Clean and prepare rooms accordingly.
- Maintain the delivery of the housing service, by helping service users with tenancy-related support.
If you are interested in this role please apply below, send your CV and contact details or call us on 0207 747 3044.
Servoca Resourcing Solutions are acting as an Employment Business for temporary or contract roles and as an Employment Agency for permanent opportunities.
Servoca Resourcing Solutions are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered regardless of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, race or religion.