Job ref: RP/CR/CORNO02
Job title: Support Worker
Location: Corby and Northampton
Duration: 6 months initially
Pay: PAYE: £12.83 ph - Umbrella: £17.04 ph
Servoca Resourcing Solutions are looking for a Support Worker to maintain a caseload of service users in properties across Corby and Northampton.
Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of support planning and safeguarding
- Experience of working with vulnerable adults with complex needs.
- Housing Support experience.
- MUST have Enhanced DBS, clean driving license with access to a car.
- Provide hollistic and short-term support to service users.
- Be able to work from home in between visits.
- Develop and deliver safety plans and support with service users.
- Look after a caseload of service users in properties across Corby and Northampton.
- Make sure that all maintenance and damage is reported.
- Regularly meet with team and manager to discuss complex cases.
- Ensure successful rent collections.
- Make sure benefits are submitted.
- Recording all service user progression.
- Undertake safeguarding duties.
If you are interested in this role please apply below, send your CV and contact details or call us on 0207 747 3044
Servoca Resourcing Solutions are acting as an Employment Business for temporary or contract roles and as an Employer Agency for permanent opportunities.
Servoca Resourcing Solutions are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered regardless of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, race or religion.