Servoca Resourcing Solutions are in search of an Intelligence Analyst to work for West Yorkshire Police on temporary contract
To provide an efficient analytical service to meet the needs of the Division/Department, identifying and using the most appropriate analytical products and techniques, enabling management to make informed operational decisions.
Key Responsibilities - Please note this list is not exhaustive:
- Carry out analysis of crime and/or disorder problems to develop intelligence products and briefings that meet the needs of the Division/Department
- Where appropriate work with prevention, enforcement and other intelligence specialists to determine the most appropriate problem solving techniques for intelligence products.
- Produce and present effective analytical products to police and/or partner agencies, ensuring that these are at a level appropriate to the audience, where required explaining the methodology and data sets used.
- Attend court where necessary exhibiting analytical products and techniques used to support investigations and assist in decision making.
- Where appropriate assist prosecuting agencies on the interpretation of analytical evidence and the conclusions to be drawn. Identify inconsistencies in testimonies to assist prosecution questioning for cross-examination.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written. Essential
- Good working knowledge of and ability to operate computerised databases. Essential
- Previous experience of analysing complex data accurately. Essential
- Educated to Degree level or directly relevant experience. Essential
- Thorough understanding of the interpretation and graphical representation of Data. Essential
- Good knowledge of the geography and demography of West Yorkshire. Desirable
- Proven experience of effective report writing. Desirable
Pay Rate: £20 per hour PAYE/£24.90 per hour UMBRELLA
Location: HQ, Wakefield
Contract Length: April 2022
If you are interested in the role please send through an updated CV or click below to apply.
Servoca Resourcing Solutions is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. We are an equal opportunity employer with a diverse workforce. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and specialise in police recruitment skills related roles