Servoca Resourcing Solutions are in search of x20 Police Staff Investigators to work for Merseyside Police on temporary contract basis as part of a covert operation covering the North West Region.
Covert operation dealing with serious and organised crime in the NW region.
Key Responsibilities - Please note this list is not exhaustive:
- To perform the role of case builder, preparing complex MG files and schedules in support of level 2 Investigations into Serious Organised Crime
- Have individual responsibility for allocated investigations and actions, multi-task in different roles across a number of complex investigations into Serious and Organised Crime and manage workload without supervision identifying urgent matters in order to ensure that they are dealt with expeditiously and / or brought to the attention of the Detective Inspector through the appropriate line management
- Completion of files and associated paperwork in respect of prosecutions
- Support Operational activity when suspects are arrested, including the seizure and handling of exhibits to evidential standards, interviewing witnesses, victims and suspects, taking statements and other follow up enquiries
- Must have investigative experience and understand the elements of MG case files, take on key roles within an investigation such as officer in charge of a case, exhibits officer, or telecoms officer.
- Understand disclosure and the requirements of Criminal Procedure and Investigations Act 1996 (CPIA)
- PIP Level 2 or equivalent.
- Able to support operational activity such as seizure and handling of exhibits, interviewing witnesses, victims and suspects, and taking evidential statements.
- Display high levels of flexibility, resilience, integrity and confidentiality
Pay Rate: £14.36 per hour PAYE/£17.26 per hour UMBRELLA
Location: Forcewide (Precise Locations TBC)
Contract Length: 3 months initially
If you are interested in the role please send through an updated CV or click below to apply.
Servoca Resourcing Solutions is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. We are an equal opportunity employer with a diverse workforce. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and specialise in police recruitment skills related roles