Servoca Resourcing Solutions are in search of x3 Scheduling Assistants to work for the Metropolitan Police on a temporary contract basis.
To schedule officers and staff for the new training requirements for the C&C project through Aid warnings working in-line with MetCC and MO6.
Key Responsibilities - Please note this list is not exhaustive:
- Identifying officers with appropriate skills to meet C&C training Aid requirements, whilst maintaining local resilience
- Scheduling and identifying officers to backfill MetCC.
- Identifying potential resourcing issues and escalate to duties supervisors
- Updating and inputting officers' duties and activities on resource management systems (CARM) and NICE workforce planning system.
- Dealing with officers' queries in relation to their duties
- Providing officers and staff with information on changes to duty times and warning officers (via Aid warnings) in accordance with the resource requirements
- Cross working with MetCC and MO6 to schedule officers
- Previous knowledge of the CARMS system
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience of using excel based spreadsheets and an aptitude to adapt to using various corporate IT applications.
- Good knowledge of Police Regulations, Police Staff Pay and Conditions and Working Time Regulations.
- Previous experience in duties environment - Desirable
- Previous knowledge and experience of NICE workforce planning system - Desirable
Pay Rate: £17.67 per hour PAYE/£21.89per hour UMBRELLA
Contract Length: 6 months
If you are interested in the role please send through an updated CV or click below to apply.
Servoca Resourcing Solutions is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. We are an equal opportunity employer with a diverse workforce. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and specialise in police recruitment skills related roles