Reigate / Guildford
£18.04 (Umbrella) / £14.64 (PAYE) initially
Initial contract duration is 6 months.
- PIP 1 or PIP2 – Recent or demonstrable experience
- Experience in working within the public protection investigation arena including Rape and Serious Sexual Offences
- Statement taking
- Handling of evidence including CCTV etc.
- Experience in reviewing Third Party records
- Experience in reviewing digital forensic evidence
- Management of unused material in accordance with CPIA and National Disclosure Standards
- Experience of case building and construction and completion of case files
- Ability to work in a fast moving and high risk environment
- Capable and confident when working to time pressure
- Full driving licence
- Experience of working with Niche
Pay Rate: £14.64 (PAYE) / £18.04 (Umbrella) rising to £14.97 (PAYE) / £18.49 (Umbrella) after 12 weeks worked.
If the role would be of interest, please reply to this email, email your CV or call us on 020 747 3044.
Alternatively, if the role is not for you but you know someone who may be interested, please pass our details on or send us their details. If they are not known to us and are successfully placed you can qualify for £250 (subject to statutory deductions) or £250 worth of gift vouchers.
Servoca Resourcing Solutions is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. We are an equal opportunity employer with a diverse workforce. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and specialise in criminal justice skills related roles.