MC/RC /OR/VAC 14468
Recovery Coordinator Required- Barnet
Hours: 37 hours a week
Pay Rate: £13.79 Umbrella
Fully enhanced DBS on update service required
We are currently recruiting for Recovery Coordinators. The primary responsibility of this role is to ensure the reduction of substance misuse and it's negative impact on individuals as well as the community, working with service users to stop the cycle of re-offending by providing access to services related to the criminal justice system, healthcare, education, employment and housing, and cooperating with multiple agencies to ensure a positive outcome.
You will be working in partnership with The Probation Service, and deliver interventions such as Drug Rehabilitation Requirements (DRR), Alcohol Treatment Requirements (ATR), Alcohol Specified Activity Requirement (ASAR)
Candidates will need:
- Excellent understanding of drug and alcohol issues and experience of working within criminal justice or related field.
- Experience of supporting and advising participants with complex and/or multiple barriers to success.
- Knowledge of the Criminal Justice system.
- Experience of working within Criminal Justice Partnerships.
- Knowledge of effective interventions that lead to reduction in drug related crime.
If you are interested in the role please send through an updated CV or click below to apply.
Servoca Resourcing Solutions is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. We are an equal opportunity employer with a diverse workforce. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and specialise in police recruitment skills related roles.