Servoca Resourcing Solutions are in search of a Trainer to work for Dorset Police on a temporary contract basis.
To design and deliver training and development interventions and to ensure that the knowledge, understanding, skills, attitudes and behaviour of police officers, staff and other members of the force meet the requirements of the force and deliver its priorities.
These posts will focus on delivery of a range of information technology training programmes and also development of training programmes through a range of innovate technology.
Key Responsibilities – Please note this list is not exhaustive:
- This posts main responsibilities will be to, design, develop and deliver training and development across a variety of information technology strands including office productivity and bespoke or specific Police software such as UNIFY, PNC and NICHE.
- Design and deliver training packages for on and off the job training. To include written materials, classroom sessions and learning exercises, utilising all available technology by adopting innovative and alternative methods of delivery where appropriate
- Represent the People Department at internal and external meetings, meet with representatives of outside organisations and represent the force at outside conferences, if directed.
- Test and assess students and deliver any skills coaching or development of students required. Advise and counsel staff in training and development issues including internal departmental routes and external qualification routes.
- Maintain records for lesson plans, courses, correspondence, reference materials, course content, and guest speakers consistent with the departmental requirements.
- A recognised training/teaching qualification (e.g. Police Trainer Certificate or equivalent City & Guilds Further Adult Education Certificate, Certificate of Education, Certificate in Training Practice or equivalent NVQ level III in Learning and Development).
- Must be able to identify training and development needs and design bespoke training and development interventions according to learning methodologies consistent with the Force guidance; in order to support staff to meet individual and organisational objectives.
- Nationally recognised PNC Trainers certificate or Significant experience of PNC and Police IT Systems
Pay Rate: £14.40 PAYE/ UMBRELLA TBC
Contract Length: 12 months
If you are interested in the role please send through an updated CV to email@example.com or click below to apply.