Support Worker -- Bournemouth and Poole
Must be a car driver and up to date DBS
Who are we looking for :
- A Support Worker to provide housing related support to vulnerable individuals together with providing housing and property management with the aim of achieving a successful move-on and other measurable outcomes including supporting service users to achieve independence.
- Location will be Bournemouth and Poole, you will be based working from home but required to travel across the South West region to attend meetings/training as required.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Engage with actual and potential referral agencies including local authority central access point/gateway services, statutory and voluntary sector agencies in order to generate referrals for the service as required
- Plan and deliver an effective support and safety plan with the service user referring to specialist agencies as required. The progressions/outcomes identified, delivered and service user contact should be recorded, monitored, reviewed, and updated regularly and in line with contract requirements
- Maximise rent collection, ensuring successful housing and other welfare benefit claims are submitted and maintained, taking proactive action to minimise rent arrears in line with targets, monitoring the account and recording all actions and where necessary taking appropriate action when arrears arise in line with policy and procedure.
- Ensure that routine property maintenance and damage is reported promptly to maintenance staff
- Minimise void time by taking a pro-active approach to ensure properties are re-let as soon as possible in line with targets.
If you are interested in the role please send through an updated CV or click below to apply.
Servoca Resourcing Solutions is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. We are an equal opportunity employer with a diverse workforce. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and specialise in police recruitment skills related roles.