Waking Night Support worker
3 on 4 off rota
Duties and responsibilities
The night worker will deliver a high quality service to Housing residents and will be responsible for managing the safety and security of the building. This will be delivered through the provision of a waking nights service.
- Act as an initial point of reference for service users and external agencies while on duty.
- Use the intranet e-mail and other basic communication media as appropriate and where necessary.
- Implement night security systems, ensuring overall safety and security of the housing service and respond to faults as discovered.
- Monitor access to the services and visitors.
- Meet the requirements of health and safety policies and practices.
- Log and report incidents and anti-social behaviour.
- Carry out domestic tasks (cleaning communal areas) to a high standard ensuring that the immediate environment of the service user in relation to service provision is well maintained, clean, and tidy and assessed for any fire and health and safety risks. This should be achieved by taking appropriate follow up action directly or through the relevant third party.
- Effectively record information. Maintain up to date records and produce relevant reports as required. Ensure handovers at the start and end of shift with operational staff.
- Attend team meetings when required.
- Advise management promptly of any signs of problems or concerns about service users.
- Meet individual performance targets and contribute towards meeting team performance targets in respect of the service.
If you are interested in the role please send through an updated CV or click below to apply.
Servoca Resourcing Solutions is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. We are an equal opportunity employer with a diverse workforce. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and specialise in police recruitment skills related roles.