Servoca Resourcing Solutions are in search of x1 Investigation Officer to work for a Lancashire Constabulary on a temporary contract basis.
To work as an effective member of the Exploitation Team by focusing on Human Trafficking, Modern Day Slavery, and Criminal Child Exploitation through a combination of Multi-agency Safeguarding and conducting criminal investigations.
Key Responsibilities – Please note this list is not exhaustive:
- Responsible for combating Human Trafficking, Modern Day Slavery, and Criminal Child Exploitation by developing, monitoring, analysing and evaluating intelligence and information gathered from a variety of sources, including the Duty to Notify Scheme, National Referral Mechanism, human sources and general community intelligence, in conjunction with Divisional Intelligence Unit and Risk and Threat
- Risk assessing cases of Human Trafficking, Modern Day Slavery, Child Exploitation and Child Criminal Exploitation using the recognised force risk assessment policies and guidance
- Maintaining accurate and up to date matrices for prioritising victims, offenders and investigations
- Conducting complex criminal investigations into Human Traffic Trafficking, Modern Day Slavery, and Criminal Child Exploitation
- Working directly with Multi-agency partners to safeguard victims of Human Trafficking, Modern Day Slavery, Child Exploitation and Child Criminal Exploitation.
- Assess evidence and evaluate material generated by the investigation of Human Trafficking, Modern Day Slavery and Child Criminal Exploitation.
- Interview witnesses and suspects and gather all required evidence and information within the criminal law and legal framework to bring offenders to justice.
- Prepare reports on the outcome of investigations and manage files within best practice procedures.
- Identify and present case materials, working closely with the CPS to progress the case
- PIP level 2 trained and accredited
- Experience of conducting successful complex and serious investigations
- Proven experience and knowledge of the investigative process
- Experience of gathering critical evidence by interviewing victims, significant witnesses and suspects.
- Experience and knowledge of the criminal justice system relating to PACE 1984, including searching premises, handling exhibits, interviewing suspects and CPIA 1996, relating to disclosure of unused material.
- Knowledge of intelligence gathering policies and procedures
- Experience Multi-agency working to safeguard vulnerable people
Pay Rate: £15.44 per hour PAYE/£19.09 per hour UMBRELLA
Contract Length: 3 months initially
If you are interested in the role please send through an updated CV to email@example.com or click below to apply.
Servoca Resourcing Solutions is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. We are an equal opportunity employer with a diverse workforce. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and specialise in police recruitment skills related roles