Servoca Resourcing Solutions are in search of x1 HOLMES Indexer to work for a Lancashire Constabulary on a temporary contract basis as part of an ongoing operation.
To utilise the HOLMES system in accordance with Major Incident Room Standardised Administrative Procedures (MIRSAP)
Key Responsibilities – Please note this list is not exhaustive:
- Accurate and efficient use of HOLMES within Operation Boron (Sexual Exploitation)
- To be responsible for the maintenance and monitoring of the equipment used in relation to the Investigation
- Demonstrates a strong commitment to delivering a high standard of service with an emphasis on Quality at all times.
- To assist in delivering training needs in relation to HOLMES
- HOLMES II Trained
- Experiences of utilising computer applications.
- Experience of working in a Major Incident Room
- Knowledge of Major Incident Room procedures.
- The ability to analyse and interpret complex data.
- Experience of working as part of a team.
- Experience of conducting research and presenting findings.
Pay Rate: £12.17 per hour PAYE/£14.92 per hour UMBRELLA
Contract Length: 3 months initially, with possible extension
If you are interested in the role please send through an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click below to apply.
Servoca Resourcing Solutions is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. We are an equal opportunity employer with a diverse workforce. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and specialise in police recruitment skills related roles